Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2021/2022 Portal Updates.
Do you know with your o’level results you can grab a scholarship around the niger delta region? yes, you can sure
If you are an indegene of these states (Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo), then Niger Delta Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened their portal for application.
Niger Delta Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements.
- Must be an indigene of any of the following states: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo
- Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
- All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
- All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
Check out: Borno State Scholarship application 2021
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Application portal is currently closed. Please Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Scholarship.
Next, follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification.
All applicants should note that;
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: Application for the Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2021/2022 is not on yet.
Let us know if you have any questions about Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2021/2022 Portal and need Updates in the comment section below.