Adamawa State TESCOM past questions and answers Download pdf here
This post will show you how to download past questions and answers for Adamawa state tescom recruitment. Try to get a copy if have participated in the recruitment process and want to get the job.
Are you looking/searching for Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers?
If your answer is yes to this question then we got you covered. As earlier stated will help you with information on Adamawa State TESCOM past questions and answers.
The Adamawa State Past Questions and Answers are available provided to you on this page. The Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers prepare you to be 10 steps ahead of the upcoming, interview and screening exercise in Adamawa State TESCOM.
We provide a sample of the Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers in this post. For you to get the past questions and answers you will pay a sum of #1500 then you can grab a copy of the past questions and answers.
- Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers PDF Download here
- Download Abia State TESCOM past questions and answers PDF
- Download Ekiti State TESCOM past questions and answers PDF
- Download Osun State TESCOM past questions and answers PDF
- Lagos State TESCOM past questions and answers.
Sample of Adamawa State TESCOM Past Questions
The following TESCOM past questions and answers sample will help you.
The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to——–?
- Develop programmes for society
- Develop individual skills
- Establish more schools
- Guide educational programmes
- Design teachers’ programmes
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes————
- Society-centred learning.
- Teacher-centred learning
- Child-centred learning
- Parent-centred learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
- Discussion method
- Project method
- Interactive method
- Power point presentation
- Distraction method
4.THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
5. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the————-
- 12th century
- 14th century
- 10th century
- 13th century
- 16th century
6. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
- Lack of central school laws
- Lack of standard qualification for teachers
- Emphasis on conversion to christianity
- Emphasis on the future leaders
- Lack of common syllabus
7. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
- Board of Education
- Grant-in-aids to schools
- Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
- Certification of teacher
- Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
8. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
- 1955 and 1958 respectively
- 1955 and 1957 respectively
- 1954 and 1958 respectively
- 1952 and 1953 respectively
- 1950 and 1959 respectively
9. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
- Language policy …
- Political discrepancies
- Financial problem
- Girl-child education
- Public enlightenment
To get the full past questions and answers concerning Adamawa State TESCOM have to pay N1500 only One Thousand Five hundred Naira). You can make the payment through bank deposit or mobile transfer.
Account name: Ortyom Samuel
Account number: 0067477103
Bank name: access bank
After payment supply us with the payment details via 09060255220 on Whatsapp
- Depositors Name.
- Name of Past Questions you paid and request for.
- A valid email address which you will use in receiving the past questions & answers.
- You phone number
You can also contact us before/after making your payment to verify.
Send the Above listed as one message to 09060255220 on WhatsApp or SMS (message)
Once we confirm your payment, the past questions and answers will be sent to you in less than 10 Minutes
After Successfully getting your past questions and answers Drop a comment below in the comment section telling us how satisfied you are with our services as we are pleased to hear from you
All the best in Adamawa State TESCOM interview section from all of us at www.recruitmentdesk.com.ng