Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2020. This guide is here to show you on how to apply for Lagos State Government recruitment on the lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2021
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment for 2021/2022 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. The commission application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng. visit for more information.
- Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Form Portal | csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
- INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
- TASU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 academy Session here
- FJSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.fjsc.gov.ng
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF Available | NSCDC Recruitment
- SWAT Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Apply Special Weapon and Tactics Team
Are you interested in applying for the lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Akwa Ibom State government recruitment 2020.
Applicants who want to download the Lagos State recruitment application form should do so by visiting the Lagos State Government website at www.lagosstate.gov.ng and download the Lagos State recruitment form 2021 PDF
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service recruitment 2020 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for lagos State Government Civil Service Commission recruitment will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Lagos State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Lagos State Civil Service recruitment.
Lagos State Health Service Commission has commenced mass recruitment of health sector workers to address the deficit in manpower requirements in public health institutions across the State.
The Commission’s Permanent Secretary, Dr. Ademuyiwa Eniayewun made the disclosure while speaking on the steps being taken by the government to fulfil its promises to residents in order to ensure prompt, qualitative and accessible health service delivery to citizens.
According to him, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved the recruitment of a large number of health workers and directed that replacement of personnel who exit the civil service must also be done promptly to cushion the effects of brain drain in the sector.
The Permanent Secretary stated further that the recruitment process will not only take immediate effect but shall continue in phases for the next few months in order to bridge the manpower gap in the system.
“The quantum of staff to be recruited as we speak is phenomenal. This move is a clear indication of the commitment of the Governor to ensure prompt and quality service delivery in all hospitals at all times”, he said.
Ademuyiwa enjoined interested applicants to download the application forms via www.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply for various positions in the Lagos State Public Health Sector and submit the completed documents to the Lagos State Health Service Commission at No. 1, Ganiu Smith Street, Lagos Island.
How to Apply for Lagos State Recruitment Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Lagos State recruitment job:
- Visit Lagos State recruitment login portal at www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Lagos State recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Requirements for Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for 2020/2021 Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Lagos State Government Civil Service Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About Lagos State Civil Service Commission
PROFILE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, LAGOS STATE
Official name: lagos State Civil Service Commission
Appellation: Engine-room of the Civil Service.
Date of creation: 23rd September, 1987
Coverage: 58 government establishments under the jurisdiction of the commission
The Civil Service Commission is one of the statutory state government commissions. The Commission is steered by a chairman and four commissioners, with a Permanent Secretary, as the accounting officer.
To ensure an effective and efficient manpower development and management for the overall policy delivery of the state government
To produce a uniform guideline for appointment, promotion and discipline of civil servants within the state civil service and proffer advice toward delivering and sustaining a result-oriented civil service aimed at having the right manpower stock at the right time and at the right place.
STATUTORY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMMISSION
The Lagos State civil service commission is a statutory body established by the 1999 constitution, section 197 and 206, part 11A of the 3rd schedule of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It performs the following functions:
- Take decisions on cases of appointments, promotions transfers, advancements, appeals/petition, confirmations, conversions, retirements, resignations and discipline of civil servants based on extant rules governing the service.
- Conduct regular recruitment, interviews and meetings.
- Provide general and uniform guidelines on (1) above.
- Serve as an appellate body for petitions on personnel matters from serving officers.
- Monitor the activities of ministries and extra-ministerial departments.
- Performing delegated functions on appointment, promotion and discipline of staff to ensure strict adherence to uniform implementation of guidelines.
- Receive advice/guidelines from relevant authorities on the modifications in the operation and organization of the State Civil Service and implement them accordingly.
- Maintain a comprehensive personnel record for the State Civil Service.
- Publish annual report for the Commission.
In performing these functions the Commission applies set government rules to guide its decisions on matters brought before it, including; the Civil Service Rules, Financial Regulations, Civil Service Handbooks, Circulars, the Scheme of Service, Policy Directives and other service documents alongside personnel management tools.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitmentto help you get the job, it’s free.
To stay updated on Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment box and please